No matter how hot a relationship is in the beginning, itâ€™s bound to cool off eventually. So, itâ€™s important that you and your mate find ways to keep the fire burning and the passion pulsating.
Senior Pure Romance consultant and pole fitness instructor Edrina Newman helped comprise a list of 20 things couples can do to heat things up.
For the ladies
1. Pretend. Act as if you donâ€™t know each other. The perfect strangers share a perfect night of passion. The adrenaline rush youâ€™ll get will have you urging for more.
2. Dance. Visual stimulation is awesome, Newman said, so dance for your man. Take a pole dancing or striptease class to ensure your skills are on point.
3. Play. Playing games might ruin a relationship, but that doesnâ€™t mean you canâ€™t play with a few toys. Adding sex toys into the mix can definitely create a â€śbuzzâ€ť in the bedroom.
4. Treat. Youâ€™d be surprised what a little whipped cream or chocolate syrup can do. â€śMake yourself dessert,â€ť Newman said.
5. Massage. You can pay for a professional couples massage or give him one yourself. Either way, youâ€™re creating the perfect combo of relaxation and stimulation.
6. Watch. Even if youâ€™re not into adult films for yourself, pop one in for him. Heâ€™ll start off watching it, but his eyes will be on you the rest of the night.
7. Transform. Playing dress-up can bring his favorite fantasies to life.
8. Talk. Talking dirty doesnâ€™t have to be raunchy. It can be sweet. And, it could be just the thing to ignite the fire.
9. Cook sexy. Try cooking in lingerie. Newman suggests throwing on a nice teddy and a pair of stilettos.
10. Tease. Having kids doesnâ€™t mean you canâ€™t steal a kiss or more when theyâ€™re not watching. The anticipation that builds will have you yearning to finish later.
For the fellas
1. Relinquish. Submitting to your woman doesnâ€™t mean youâ€™re weak.
2. Pamper. Every woman loves to be pampered. Greet her with a bath.
3. Look. Your lady might not agree to being videotaped (for obvious reasons) but that doesnâ€™t mean you two canâ€™t see a show. Adding mirrors to the bedroom can steam things up â€“ literally.
4. Switch. Changing locations can be just what you need to heighten the mood. The bedroomâ€™s great, but the kitchen, closet or back porch might be better.
5. Strip. Taking your clothes off slowly and deliberately is sure to entice her and will definitely have her guessing what youâ€™ll remove next.
6. Give. Make some coupons for tasks you can do for or to her. Put them in a bag and let her choose. Women love having options.
7. Feed. Thereâ€™s nothing sexier than a man who cooks for his woman. If youâ€™re inexperienced, prepare something simple.
8. Write. Thereâ€™s something nostalgic and delightfully simple about writing a personal note or love letter. Newman suggests taking time out to handwrite something. It can make her day and your night.
9. Send. â€śStick some Post-It notes around the house and send her on a scavenger hunt,â€ť Newman said. She will be excited to find her treasure.
10. Chill. With these tips, you shouldnâ€™t have a problem generating heat, so it might be wise to cool things down a bit by bringing in some ice.
Tiffany L. Williams